Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween~ ♥

 Finally, I've done something for this year's Halloween~ ♥
I actually been trying to throw a Halloween party since few years ago and every year after that,
but I never succeed cause it requires all your friends and guests to dress themselves up,
and maybe some of them don't really feel like wasting their time and money to prepare for that.
But I ll still try to organize one, and I am sure we will have one real soon.
And before that,
what can I do for Halloween with just myself?
A Halloween-themed photoshoot.
This photoshoot was done by Joey Tan.
He's a freelance photographer,
he approached me on March and we agreed to do a shoot with me turning into a vampire,
and it supposed to be done on April,
but I always have a lot of reasons to procastinate it. So SORRY! ><
-
  Just few days before this,
I thought it was the right time for this shoot,
as a conjunction with Halloween, 
and I think myself was prepared,
so I sent him a text and we get this done. ♥
 -
I've looked into quite a few pictures of vampire on google for idea of make up, costume etc.
I think they all look great, and they are the kind of charming vampire instead of scary one,
which what I'm trying to do~ haha 
 -
 -
 -
 -
I reached Joey's place quite late at around 12,
cause both of us finished work late that night.
While I am getting myself done with make up, costume and other preparation,
Joey went to the balcony of his house to capture the moon,
he said we luckily have the prefect round and bright moon that night to match with the theme of our shoot.
 -
The first few shots that asked me to take were quite weird,
which he's trying to make the feel of a vampire sneaking out from somewhere of your house,
so he asked me to just show my hand with long nails from the back of the door,
jump like i am actually flowing in the air (but I think I look like the traditional chinese vampire in that picture),
and himself really like how the pictures are.
 -
 -
Here are how I looks like.
I quite like the look myself,
as this is the first time I ever put on any colour on my face,
and I love playing with fangs. ♥
 -
 -
This is one of my favourite picture, but sadly  my hand covered my fangs ><
 -
This picture quite clearly showed all the important features,
my eyes, my make up, my nails and my fangs~ heeheeee ♥
 -
 -
 -
 -

 -
The other outfit~
Not really working out these few months,
didnt get a big muscle body for this~ T^T
 -
 -
 -
-
-
-
 -
Myself not really like this picture but Joey does,
and he keep telling me that it looks great.
Then I just let him put this in collection since he likes it so much ==
-
I purposely done this set of nails to match with this shoot,
and I think it really helps to make my and look and the pictures better~ ♥
-
It was inspired by a Korean nail technician named Tiara.
I really love this set that she has done.
I actually think of copy the whole set including the persian cats,
but I think they not really match with my vampire look,
so I dropped them.
-
Trying to do some behind-the-scene picture,
but it was quite late we are both trying to get that shoot done as early as we can,
so dont really have time to take that,
only took 2 camwhores of myself~ ><
 -
 -
Extra credits to Joey,
thanks for doing really really good job.
He even done and slideshow with a gloomy music background.
To view more of his works,
check out his facebook:-
-
-
Happy Halloween~ ♥
-

No comments: