Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bits and pieces of me ♥

Always hard for me to start writing after didn't blog for a very long time,
cant really summarize my 6-months-life in this small post,
but just sharing some memorable and special things that I went through~
-
Went to Singapore for holiday after 4 months that I back in KL.
I go Singapore every 2 months now to visit my friends and ex-colleagues there.
-
 Very nice hotel room,
Studio M Hotel located at 3 Nanson Road, Riverside. ♥
-
 -
-
 -
 -
 -
I took part in a nail competition on July.
Tom Holcomb International Nail Competition Malaysia 2012.
Been practicing for a few months for this.
-
This was the L amore Nail Expert team,
lead by our lovely teacher Berry Shum~ ♥
-
 -
Thanks babe Luyi for being my model.
 -
 -
-
I got 1st runner up in Acrylic Sculpture French in Professional category.
Was a bit upset being the 2nd but will work harder in the future.
 -
L amore Nail Expert team got total 9 trophies,
xtra credits to out teacher,
thanks for helping us so much. ♥
 -
 -
 -
 -
To pamper myself of the few months practice for my competition,
I flew to Bangkok for holiday right the next day of the competition.
Finally I can relax my mind,
was really really stress all the time before the competition.
-
Another nice hotel room,
Le Meridien Bangkok located at 40/5 Surawong Road, Bangrak. ♥
 -
By the way, I was featured in a interview of China Press.
Thanks everyone who had help me to achieve what I've got today.
I'll work harder and harder.  
-
Some pictures of me and my loves in these past few months~ ♥
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

No comments: