Sunday, September 9, 2012

Le Royal by Jeff & Cyrus ♥

Here I am.
Finally am back in my blog after half a year.
Actually I have got rid of the habit of blogging,
but my life is just too boring,
enough of just watching variety shows when I have my own time,
been trying really hard to find some activities to kill my time,
and that's the reason I started to blog again~ ♥
-
So what did I do in these past few months?
I started my own business in KL,
 a small business, a home-based nail studio. 
It was inspired by my hair stylist, Jeff, which is also my best friend now.
He been running his home-based hair studio for more than a year,
and I was one of his customer earlier.
After we get closer, we came out with an idea,
we should work together,
as I start my nail studio in his place,
to make my clients know him and his clients know me,
and more and more people know us.
And this was how Le Royal by Jeff & Cyrus started.
 
-
See how adorable our places are.
 
-
In my personal opinion, 
Jeff's really a very professional hair stylist out of all that I've tried.
And that's the reason I decided to work with him,
and both of us have fun working together in this small place.
Of course we thinking of expanding our business but still need some time to work for it.
 -
Below are some works that I've done since my nail studio started.
 
-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 
-
Special guest that visited and got their nails done~ ♥
Chuckei Baby Jane, thanks for support~
 -
Felixia Yeap, the first Malaysia Playboy bunny~
She's visiting almost every month,
thanks a lot for choosing us.
 -
 -
 -
Yumi Wong SK, thanks for dropping by~  ♥
 -
If you wish to stay pretty like them,
get you hair and nails done by us,
you may contact us anytime.
Visit our page for more information:-
-
 -
Call me or Jeff for appointment:-
 -
Cyrus Seng(me) Nail Technician - +60 17 352 0543
Jeff Lee  Hair Stylist - +60 16 888 5234
-

No comments: