Sunday, September 9, 2012

Larciel-Luyi engagement ♥

Its 1st of September,
a big day for 2 of my best friends,
and me and a few of my friends have been preparing for this day for a few months.
Larciel is going to propose to my babe Luyi
-
He booked a very nice executive residence in town,
The Westin Kuala Lumpur located at 199, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL. ♥
-
He picked me early in the morning, 
and we start preparing for the proposal.
Buy balloons, buy flowers, do decoration, discuss with the videographer etc.
-
Never forget camwhores~ ♥
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Love all the roses. ♥
 -
After we've done all the preparation,
babe Hui Wen brought Luyi to the hotel.
Larciel lead Luyi to sit on the sofa and start playing the slideshow.
-
This is the slideshow that I done based on words that Larciel wants to tell Luyi for the proposal.
 -
 Every woman's dream,
a guy that they love kneel in front of them and ask "Would you marry me?"
Of course, he talked more than that,
and that was really touching.
 -
Da dang, mission completed~ 
Now I announce you fiancé and fiancée~ ♥
 -
 -
 -
 -
-
 -
 -
 -
-
 -
Best wishes to them, with love~ ♥
 -