Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival ♥

 After my birthday celebration,
time for Mid-Autumn Festival.
I remember last year my birthday was exactly the same day as Mid-Autumn Festival~
Had 2 dinners with both relatives of dad's side and mom's side,
and 2 early birthday celebrations.
-
Here are pictures of the days.
I should have take more pictures on the first dinner day,
but the battery of my camera DEAD!!!
-
Camwhore of the day~
 -
Hang out with sis before dinner~
She needs a double eyelid surgery so badly ><
 -
Häagen-Dazs~
Recently in love with it.
 -
Auntie Peggy's house~
A very nice and big semi-D,
hotspot of our dinner with relatives at mom's side~
 -
 -
Melvin's early 15th birthday celebration~
 -
Today's the second dinner day~
I went to teacher Berry's  office to collect my certificate for Competition French Sculpture.
Been waiting for this for a few months,
and finally got it ><

-
Cousins are setting up the fire, which thing that I can't help~ hehe
 -
And this girl is just playing with doggie~
 -
The fire starts the party~
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Honestly, I don't really enjoy barbeque,
my favourite session is mahjong, always~ haha
 -
Another early birthday celebration for another cousin.
Too bad she's not into taking pictures,
so I can only take the pictures of her cake.
 -
 -
Hmm... I think this is the first Mid-Autumn Festival that I didn't even eat a piece of mooncake.
Mummy did buy some, but I don't really up for mooncake though~ ><
But there are a few mooncakes that I like,
I mean from their outlooks..haha~
-
First : Hello Kitty mooncakes~
 -
 -
 -
Second : Starbucks mooncakes~
 -
 -
 -
Third : Doraemon mooncakes, which I like this most~
 -
 -
Last : Häagen-Dazs mooncakes~
 -
 -
-
They all look yummy, but I didn't buy any of them~ haha
Hope all of you enjoy your Mid-Autumn Festival celebration.
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival~
 Good night~

No comments: