Saturday, October 6, 2012

Move Shake @ STAGE KL ♥

 Not like some of my friends or the teenagers at my age, 
I go club once in a blue moon,
only when I am bored enough with my daily life and need some excitement with my lovely friends.
Last night we went to a club in town to celebrate Phoebe's friend's birthday~
STAGE KL located at Avenue K, 156, Jalan Ampang, KL.
-
Its my first time here,
as I said, I rarely club~ haha
Its not crowded at this Friday night, which is good.
I not really into dancing in the crowd that everyone will be sticking with the people around you.
And we are at the VIP lounge on the second floor,
so we can spend nice time together ourselves.
-
The first thing we do after we settled down, CAMWHORES!!
-
-
 -
 -
 -
 -
CHEERS~~~ 
 -
 -
Babe Luyi and me didn't even drink a little bit of alcohol all night though,
we are big fans of COKE, especially me!!
-
-
 -
The 2 birthday girls~~
Even I don't know both of them,
but it feels good to play and celebrate with all these young, friendly and playful people~ 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and LETS PARTY!!
-
But a weird incident happened right after they brought out all the nice balloons and cake.
Babe Phoebe cried because of her 21st birthday celebration wasn't that interesting and joyful~ haha
We promised to give her an even better birthday celebration this year,
stay tuned GIRL~ 
 -
 -
 -
Birthday girl, Candace
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Nice music all night long by DJ Wicked, DJ Wyne and MC Phunk,
and the nicest one was Op~op~op~Op~ Oppa Gangnam Style
the hottest song in the town lately~ 
-
 -
 -
-
Good night~ 
-

No comments: